Wednesday 17 June 2015

It's time to hug my Dad

 “This father’s day, I am expressing my love towards my dad by participating in the #HugYourDad activity at BlogAdda in association with Vicks.” 




Dad is only one who can understand his child more than any one else in the world. He can make out his child problems before they tell him. How busy he may be in his work but for his children he has always time. He will be struggling throughout his life just to give his family better life. Dad is one who tries to give his family a happy life. 
My dad is also the same before telling only he can make out my problems or my needs before I ask him for hit. He is best of friend mine more than any one else in the world. He never said no for anything what I asked for him it may be of too costly one. When I was kid I was crazy about electronic items. He used to buy and give me electronic item which may be of costly one also. But he never said no what I asked for.
My Dad is my real hero because he is the most special person in my life. At weekends he loves to play with me the whole day. During weekdays he work hard & spend maximum time working at his office. He tries his best to keep our family happy. He works hard to make money for our family. He loves me a lot & always tries to cheer me up whenever I am in a sad mood. He has always taught me good values & not spoiling me by buying me all the things that I wanted. But at the same time he has gifted me many things that I always wish to have. My Dad has always tried his level best to make me a good human being.
He is very careful regarding what I eat. He always insists me to eat healthy stuff such as fruits and vegetables that are rich in vitamins and minerals. He is an extremely loving Dad. I always enjoy spending time with him and learn new things with him. He has taught me to swim. Till date I have won many swimming championships. My Dad helps me in my studies too. He does not allow me to take tuition instead he personally sits with me to get my problems solved. It is because of his grace I perform well in studies. My Dad is the most precious gift of God to me. He is a loving father and the most gracious person I have ever seen in my life. He wants me to become a good human being like him. That is why he always teaches me to differentiate between wrong & right.
Every day he takes out little time for me in the night to acknowledge my day to day activities & problems if any. He is my best friend. I can discuss everything with him without any hesitation. Things that I fail to reveal out to my close friends, I can easily discuss them with my Dad. Whenever I need his help, he is always available for me. He is like a hero to me. He is a funny, cool, adventurous and smart human being. He loves to travel and that is why we both always go to long distant places (sometimes abroad) on vacations. I love to travel too & that is why vacations are always awaited as far as its Dad’s company.
According to him his experience has helped him to broaden his horizons. This is the reason he started me quite early. He wants me to experience the world because he believes that travelling is an education in itself. When I was at the age of 10 I took my first flight to Sydney. I have learnt a lot of things under my Dad’s guidance which education fails to teach. The most important lesson that Dad has taught me is to be discipline & hard working in life. These 2 things are the key ingredients to achieve success in life.
  He has taught me what life is all about. He has showed me the way to achieve success. He has showed me the opportunities that exist in front of me. But at the same time he has left the decision up to me in terms of which path to choose. He is very confident that his efforts to make me a good human being will never go in vein. Seeing his confidence in me some day I want to make him proud. I thank God everyday for giving me such a loving and caring father. I also wish to see him in good health for the rest of my life.

So I think at this father day I can give him a best gift is a just gift and thank you to him.  There may be reason countless to give hug to him to what he has done to me till now. And I am sure about it that he will be happy gift what I give this time to him. Just a tight hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment