Sunday 27 September 2015

                                          SachiAdvise By Our Closed One

“I am participating in the #SachchiAdvice Contest by MaxLife in Association with BlogAdda.

There is many situation comes in life where you can not take decision alone. It may be of your most precious decision of your life also. Some times we have two option I front of us but we are confused to take which one. During that time we need help from others it can be our close friends or family members. We tell our in what problem currently in and ask what is the suggestion for that. It may help us take decision afterwards easily.

Confusion is uncertainty about what is happening, intended, or required, or bewilderment. It can happen in a tool shed where two shovels are stored and a person is told to take his pick, or in more complicated situations where multiple choices are presented with no obvious correct choice. An example of this can be when a young, inexperienced person, in a restaurant for the first time, is presented with a menu which is full of exotic.

The feeling you call confusion is a big to-do that’s created in your mind when you have all kinds of conflicting thoughts (for example, do it, don’t do it, take a chance, why fix what’s not broken?) and you seriously entertain each of those as if they are helpful or important.

We make decisions every day; everything we say and do is the result of a decision, whether we make it consciously or not. For every choice, big or small, there's no easy formula for making the right decision. The best you can do is to approach it from as many perspectives as possible and then choose a course of action that seems reasonable and balanced at that time. If you have a big decision to make, it can seem

We can encounter situations that are confusing at work, at the grocery store, in relationships, in school, etc. Pretty much any interaction we have with others and the world around us can elicit confusion. When dealing with a confusing situation it is important to stay connected to our instinct and intuition. It is also important to be open to interpret the situation in a new way.

In my life also I faced same problem that is after completion of my bachelors whether to go for doing Post graduation. I was so confused of what to do. That is whether I search job or do the post graduation. Also I have already had  job which I got during my campus recruitment. It was most confusing decision of my life. So i decided to ask suggestions on this with some one. So i went directly to my sister because she is my closest friend also. I kept all my problem in-front of her and asked what will be her decision if she was in same situation. What reply she gave which made me to take decision so easily. That is of going for post graduation. She just replied that ' if you have talent of getting job now only that is after completion of bachelors that means you will get better than this job after completion of postgraduate'. I am so glad that I listened I asked with my sister and took the right decision. Now I completed my postgraduate with distinction and am in reputed company as good position.

No comments:

Post a Comment